divorce lawyer dubai expat
آخر تحديث: 7 سبتمبر، 2022
Both spouses can use the services of a divorce lawyer dubai expat to obtain legal advice that will assist them in finding practical and feasible solutions to terminating their marriage when it is no longer viable to continue.
An expert divorce lawyer in Dubai is essential for clarifying provisions, rights, and duties for each party involved in a divorce.
As well as diversifying the legal implications associated with divorce, including consulting a Dubai divorce lawyer and legal appointing him as the client’s legal representative.
Divorce lawyer Dubai expat.
There are a significant number of divorce procedures for expats of Dubai, which are the following;
- If one of the spouses does not want to divorce in their country, he or she should register the case with the Family Guidance Department in the Emirate of Dubai.
- A meeting with the family counselor will be held on the date agreed upon by the spouses. It is mandatory for divorces in the UAE to follow this procedure.
- In the absence of a legal representative, the divorce lawyer Dubai expat defends his client.
- Agreeing on a set of points to resolve the divorce amicably.
- Personal Status Court proceedings are referred if the family counselor cannot reach an agreement.
- The divorce process follows Islamic law when the husband and wife are Muslim and vice versa when the husband and wife are non-Muslim.
- Dubai divorce lawyers can help both parties get divorced according to their home countries’ laws if they seek a divorce in the UAE using the local court system.
- All marriage effects such as alimony, money, and taxes are governed by the law of the husband’s country if the spouses are of different nationalities. A Dubai divorce lawyer experienced in these processes is necessary in such cases.
divorce lawyer in uae
Legal supervision of the divorce procedures organized by the UAE legislature in the provisions stipulated in the guide to strategies for managing personal status law articles in the specialized courts in the Emirate of Dubai is another of the duties of the divorce lawyers at Al Balooshi Advocates and Legal Consultants in Dubai.
UAE legislators created this guide to facilitate and facilitate litigation transactions in personal status matters, in accordance with the legal norms in force in the Emirate of Dubai and federal laws.
There was a clear explanation of legal measures required in the following areas:
- Judges are responsible for appointing and supervising guidance committees and taking their opinions on their work.
- Reconciliation forms and reconciling spouses: duties of the family counselor.
- Case management and the judge determined how the estate would be distributed and liquidated according to the best legal methods.
- In this section, you will find information about child custody, seeing the child in custody, setting dates for communication, and other legal procedures.
- It is possible to complete a personal status claim in one day.
- Personal status lawsuit documents are required to be filed with the competent court.
– A one-day lawsuit is excluded from the organizational procedures manual for divorce cases that require reconciliation and reconciliation sessions due to the complexity of the issues involved.
– The following cases had one-day lawsuits:
- Expenses and related amounts and performance.
- Marital home.
- Maintenance of the waiting period and the wife’s residence during it.
- Custody and the issues involved in the custodian and the custodian.
- Seeing the child-children of custody.
– A divorce incurring before a judge was specified in Article No. (36) under the heading “Divorce incurring before a judge:
– To determine whether divorce is legal, couples must submit an application according to legal principles to the Family Guidance Committee.
– This request must specify the nature of the divorce, the number, and the legal type of divorce, including the name of the wife, the date of the marriage contract, and a copy of the contract. A notice to appear in court is sent to the wife based on this request.
– The husband must appear in court with his wife and two witnesses to prove the divorce if he divorces his wife and intends to prove it in court.
best divorce lawyer in Dubai.
– By the end of 2020, statistics showed a divorce rate of approximately 29% between Dubai citizens and residents.
– The best law firm in Dubai, Al Balooshi, has experience dealing with this type of case.
– Dedicated to providing the necessary assistance, helping clients end the relationship according to the legal frameworks, and collecting their full rights by providing the most powerful divorce lawyer dubai expat.
– Additionally, a Dubai divorce lawyer provides comprehensive legal services regarding all of the following:
- Initial consultation to discuss the reasons for divorce and the solutions based on the facts of the case.
- Religion and law both urge that arbitration and reconciliation should be the first steps for divorce lawyers.
- Divorce by mutual consent is defined (khula – dissolution of marriage – separation of all kinds due to illness, damage, discord, backbiting, loss, sterility, or a health condition that prevents the marriage from being concluded, or non-performance of the dowry).
- Assuring the client (husband-wife) that the case is progressing, about the entailed documents, expenses, fees, the time required to finish them, and the legal recommendations arising from the case.
- Legal memorandums and judicial notices should be drafted to inform the other party of its legal obligations, and litigation procedures should be followed when necessary.
What is the average duration of a divorce case in the UAE?
– Divorce lawyer Dubai expat assists clients in determining the time required to complete divorce cases. Generally speaking, divorce proceedings can extend to several sessions and take months or years, depending on several factors, including:
- There are no legal problems between the spouses, and the divorce is a reality by mutual consent.
- For a divorce to be granted, the law usually requires a specific period of marriage. Law requires couples to continue their marriage for a period of five years when one of them becomes infertile, for example.
- It takes several conditions for the divorce case to reach the final judgment on damage and discord, including:
- The competent family guidance committee conducts conciliation and reform sessions.
- Evidence of damage is available from witnesses.
- Performing medical examinations.
- Often, judges reject cases because there is no evidence of damage, resulting in an appeal by the plaintiff.
UAE divorce laws and the rights of the wife.
– After the divorce, the wife has rights that are preserved by UAE law. It stressed the following points in its provisions:
- Rights to material possessions as well as rights to moral conduct are guaranteed.
- Financial rights.
- During the divorce, he ensured that she would have the right to custody if there were children between the spouses.
- During the waiting period, housing, alimony, clothing, and food were also considered.
- Setting legal conditions for the children’s rights and expenses is imperative.
- In order to recover her property from the marital home, a wife must use legitimate legal means.
- Deferred dowries are the wife’s right, and divorce does not waive them.
Divorced wife’s financial rights.
– Absolution is when the wife waives her rights to the husband in order for him to divorce her and end the marriage, and the compensation in the divorce case is also included in the absolution.
– However, the matter does not appear to be steady in all cases, and the law has paid great attention to the issue of the wife’s rights since it stems primarily from the principle of affirming the right of ownership, as well as imposing justice on society.
– It is typically the wife who visits the office of a divorce lawyer Dubai expat in order to receive legal support and recommendations from him, in addition to collecting her dues from him.
– Among the leading law firms that have pioneered legal transactions and adopted cases for clients, Lawyer Al Balooshi Law Firm and Legal Consultations are one of them.
– Aside from representing citizens and residents in UAE divorce proceedings, he handles a variety of issues, including the collection of the wife’s financial rights following a divorce.
– As a Dubai divorce lawyer, Al Balooshi Advocates and Legal Consultants is committed to undergoing a legal effort to ensure that the wife’s material rights are restored, as well as to facilitate the collection of appropriate compensation in the event of damage and discord in the divorce.
Divorce Procedures in Dubai:
– If the parties are citizens or residents of the United Arab Emirates, divorce lawyer dubai expat follow the following procedures in handling divorce cases on behalf of their clients:
Divorce procedures for citizens in Dubai:
- Family Guidance Department in Dubai registered a case claim by one of the spouses.
- A specific date will be set for the spouses to meet with the family counselor. It is mandatory for divorces in the UAE to follow this procedure.
- Despite the absence of a legal representative, the divorce lawyer Dubai expat defends his client. By agreeing on a set of points.
- Family counselors will refer cases to the Personal Status Court if they are unable to reach an agreement.
Conditions for divorce in the UAE:
– A divorce lawyer Dubai expat can provide legal advice and guide the spouses through the divorce process in the UAE. The divorce must meet the following conditions:
- The Personal Status Court is the only court where a formal divorce case can be filed in the United Arab Emirates.
- For a divorce to be valid, there must be valid reasons. There is no reason to terminate a marital relationship without good reason, whether these reasons are material, moral, selfish, or out of control.
- Before a divorce can be finalized, there are several important points that must be agreed upon by the spouses.
– Furthermore, different types of divorces have their own set of conditions, such as a divorce resulting from the husband’s imprisonment, and the period of divorce must surpass three years, as well as other conditions related to the type of divorce and its cause.
how much does a divorce lawyer cost in Dubai?
– One of the most important costs associated with a divorce is the cost of hiring a divorce lawyer Dubai expat. This can vary depending on your location and marital status, but expect to pay anywhere from $1,000 to $10,000 or more.
– Additionally, if you seek custody of your children or property division, this will add to your legal fees. So it’s important to do some research before choosing an attorney and weigh all of the pros and cons carefully.
– If you end up going through mediation instead of court proceedings, these costs may be eliminated altogether. However, keep in mind that mediation doesn’t always result in favorable outcomes for either party so it’s best to consult with an expert beforehand if this is something you’re interested in pursuing.
– Also, appearances can take up a significant amount of time and force both parties into lengthy negotiations that could ultimately lead to further financial strain on either party.
We saw in this article a brief of the best divorce lawyer in Dubai, so when you decide on hiring a lawyer, make sure to contact our office at Al Balooshi law firm, so we can help you with your case and make sure get the best legal representation we can get you.
- lawyers specializing in employment law
- law firms in UAE
- lawyers in dubai for labour law
- legal firms in dubai