family dispute lawyer
آخر تحديث: 6 سبتمبر، 2022
المقال السابق: دعوى بطلان عقد بيع لعدم سداد الثمن
In these recent years, the number of divorces and families apart having mainly increased; due to these issues, the need for legal advice and representation in the courts of UAE risen also been in sync.
We are giving you in this article a brief of legal issues and a way to be informed about them; all these legal problems must be handled by a family dispute lawyer, who we gladly can offer you in our office if you reach out to us.
Family dispute lawyer
– The law takes excellent care of families and the issues that arise from them. To comply with what is determined by the Constitution and regulated by the provisions and articles of the law, lawyer Al Balooshi’s office has taken care to have family lawyers and legal advisors specializing in family issues within its legal team. Among them is a family dispute lawyer in Dubai who has leading experience in the field of legal practice for all the cases mentioned in the article.
– There have been several chapters of the Personal Status Law in the United Arab Emirates, and a number of questions have been discussed regarding the family or a member of it.
– Accordingly, Lawyer Al Balooshi’s firm serves as a source of legal advice, as well as representing clients in litigation and pleading cases in the following areas:
- Creating an official contract to consolidate a marriage.
- Separation and khul’ lawsuits and disputes.
- Conflicts over marital property.
- Litigations concerning custody and childcare and the right to visit
- inheritance disputes.
- Wills and their legal consequences.
family property dispute lawyer
– If you have a family property dispute, it can be challenging to know where to turn. We have the best family dispute lawyer in Dubai who can help you resolve the matter quickly, efficiently, and effectively.
– Family disputes are usually complex as they involve emotions and often money. This is why it’s important to seek legal advice from an experienced lawyer who can guide you through the process.
– Law Firm Al Balooshi offers a comprehensive range of legal services relating to family disputes. Our lawyers have years of experience resolving matters involving children, marriage and divorce, child custody issues, and inheritance laws. We will carefully consider your case before advising you on the best action.
– Theft, fraud, and family property disputes are some common disputes that can happen in your life. If you are not fully aware of the law and do not have sufficient knowledge on how to handle such situations, then you should hire a lawyer in Dubai. Dubai is one of the most developed cities in the world, and it has an abundance of lawyers who can help you with your case.
– We have listed some of the reasons why you should hire a lawyer in Dubai:
Theft, Fraud, and Family Property Disputes:
- If someone steals from your home or office, then it is considered theft. If someone steals from your business, then it is considered fraud. In both cases, you will need an experienced lawyer from Dubai who can help with your case and protect your rights.
- Furthermore, in case there is no will made by the deceased person in his lifetime, there may be disputes regarding his/her property among his/her family members after death. This situation creates a lot of problems for families and sometimes results in legal fights between them too. Therefore, if you want to avoid such situations at any cost, then hiring a lawyer from Dubai would be highly beneficial for you.
Arbitration in family law
– Arbitration is a process that allows spouses and others to settle disputes out of court. One party files a complaint with the arbitrator, who then decides who will be the judge and who will be the jury. The arbitrator can award compensation for damages, including money, property, or both.
– The rules governing arbitration are governed by the UAE Legal System and Rules of Arbitration, approved by Decree No. 1/2003. The UAE Arbitration Law applies to civil and commercial matters relating to agreements made between an individual and another party that is not governed by Islamic law or any other legal system established by legislation.
The UAE Arbitration Law provides for different types of arbitration:
- Ad hoc arbitration: Ad hoc arbitration refers to an arbitration conducted in accordance with an agreed-upon procedure and is usually limited to a specific dispute or transaction. It may be used when there is no need for formalities such as those contained in the Rules of Arbitration (for example, when it involves domestic issues).
- Conciliation: Conciliation refers to attempts by one party or both parties involved in a dispute to reach an agreement without resorting to litigation. Conciliation proceedings are binding on all parties involved in
– In other words, arbitration is an alternative dispute resolution method that allows a neutral third party to resolve disputes between two parties. In arbitration, the rules of evidence are waived, and a decision is made by an arbitrator rather than a judge.
– The UAE has a court system that includes Sharia courts, civil courts, and family courts. The Sharia court system applies to Muslims only; other religious minorities have their jurisdiction. Both Sharia and civil courts have similar functions, but they also differ in some ways. The main difference between them concerns the type of cases they can hear: civil and criminal cases are heard by civil and criminal courts, respectively, while family matters are heard by family courts only and represented by family dispute lawyers.
Financial dispute resolution family law
– If you are facing family law issues in Dubai, first, you can contact our office to assign you to the best family dispute lawyer who also has a great experience in financial resolution.
– second, you need to know that there are many ways to resolve them. Some people prefer to go through a traditional court system, while others prefer an arbitration process. In any case, it is important to understand the differences between each type of dispute resolution before choosing one over another.
– The important thing you need to do when dealing with financial disputes is to make sure that you have enough money on hand to cover any costs involved in your case. If you do not have enough money, you may need to get a loan from a bank or other financial institution to pay for legal fees and other expenses related to your situation. You will also need time and patience as this process can take several months or even years before everything is resolved.
– When choosing a financial dispute resolution company, it is crucial that they have experience dealing with these types of cases before being able to help someone else out with theirs.
– In most cases, the parties involved are faced with a financial dispute. This means that they are not able to agree on how to split ownership of property or personal assets. In such cases, we may be able to help you resolve your situation by using the financial dispute resolution family law services offered by our firm.
– Our team of lawyers has experience representing clients in all types of family law matters, including:
- Child custody and access disputes
- Spousal maintenance disputes
- Property division disputes
– In some cases, our lawyers can also assist you with other types of legal issues related to finances, such as:
- Taxes on retirement plans and other accounts
- Bankruptcy proceedings
- Debt collection
Custody dispute lawyer
– Any legal custody and guardianship problems between the mother and the father can be solved before the court. You can hire a family dispute lawyer from our legal office to help you with the issues you’re facing, no matter what you’ve been told the outcome would be.
– /2005/AD for personal status did not answer only when the father takes custody of the daughter.
– Child custody was also a delicate topic discussed in the book.
– Involves the biological mother as custodian and the father as the child’s guardian.
– Mothers usually receive custody of their children in accordance with the father’s guardianship right, which includes day-to-day care of the child.
– In all cases, the father is responsible for the financial support of his children.
– Due to the fact that he is responsible for providing housing insurance, food expenses, and anything related to education, medical care, and other necessities.
– The law also considered that custody and guardianship are separate issues, as each is dealt with individually.
– In addition, the law states that the division of the responsibilities of the child is not equal between the parents in the UAE.
– Our question cannot be answered accurately when the father takes custody of the girl since the court places the child’s interests first.
– No matter what gender the child is, this is in the child’s best interest.
– In a custody dispute, the mother is entitled to custody.
– Until the child’s interests are served by a decision that differs from the judges.
– The texts of the Federal Law are not over yet, as stated in Article /156/ regarding the age of custody.
– The mother’s custody is valid until 11/11 years for a male and 13/13 years for a female.
– Also on this point, he pointed out that if the court decided to extend the custody age in the children’s interest, it could do so.
– It is up to the father to request custody of his child when the male reaches puberty, or the woman marries.
– After we have clarified the father’s and mother’s rights to custody and when the father takes custody of the daughter, an important point remains to be addressed in this paragraph.
Who gets custody if the parents are absent?
– Article /147/ was an answer to that, as it was stated that in the absence of parents.
– The judge selects the most suitable relative of the child under custody because he refused custody of the children who were entitled to it.
– Perhaps from others or from an institution qualified to do so.
Arranging those responsible for child custody
– When does the father take custody of the girl? This question will lead us to arrange those responsible for the custody of the child, to see that it is as follows:
– In this order, the mother is given custody of the child, followed by the female Mahram.
- The mother.
- The father.
- Then to the mother’s mother, though higher.
- Followed by the mother of the father and the higher.
- Then the full sister, followed by the maternal sister, and then the paternal sister.
- Sister’s sister’s daughter.
- Then the daughter of the sister to the mother.
- Then the aunts in the order mentioned in the sisters.
- Father’s sister’s daughter.
- Hence the brother’s daughters are in the above order.
- Aunts are followed by maternal aunts in the mentioned order, followed by paternal aunts, and then maternal aunts, followed by paternal aunts in the mentioned order.
– A female incubator is not available to one of the women mentioned above, or she may not be eligible for custody.
– Inheritance is distributed in accordance with the order of entitlement, with the correct grandfather having priority over the brothers.
– In the absence of any of these, the right to custody is transferred to the child’s mahrams, who are not men of association, in the following order:
– maternal grandfather, then maternal brother, later maternal nephew, followed by a maternal uncle.
– And later uncles, where the maternal uncle is presented to the paternal, maternal uncle, and then the maternal uncle.
– An individual who is not considered a relative of the child, whether he or she is male or female, generally cannot be awarded custody.
– Both the mother and the father may request that the children join him if there is a dispute between them.
– In the event that the mother leaves the marital home, even if the marriage exists between them.
– The judge decides on the request in the interest of the foster children, but a family dispute lawyer can help you benefit from the result to your advantage.
We saw a lot of legal matters and what a family dispute lawyer can do to provide you the answer to any case that has been brought upon his hands, so if you are facing any situation that requires legal representation, don’t hesitate to call us and give us the details of what you’re dealing with to help you with the top outcome.
- divorce lawyer dubai expat
- lawyers specializing in employment law
- law firms in UAE
- lawyers in dubai for labour law
- legal firms in dubai