lawyers in dubai for labour law
آخر تحديث: 7 سبتمبر، 2022
Are you looking for legal advice concerning labor issues in the UAE? Al Balooshi Legal Office for Advocacy and Legal Consultations can provide accurate legal answers to your questions.
lawyers in Dubai for labour law
Lawyers in Dubai for labour law provide legal consultation, specializing in labor disputes and setting the necessary preventive measures to prevent problems between workers and employers. They resolve all labor issues by the law.
Al Balooshi & Associates is a law firm specializing in labor and employment law, focusing on providing clients with the most efficient and cost-effective services.
The firm has extensive experience counseling local and multinational companies on all aspects of the UAE’s labor system, including dispute resolution, drafting employment contracts and agreements, visa processing for foreign workers, employee benefits administration, human resource development, managing industrial relations, and occupational safety.
Al Balooshi law firm
- Whether you are a resident or visitor to the UAE, Al Balooshi Law Firm is your first choice regarding legal support. We specialize in providing rapid, convenient, and cost-effective legal solutions that best meet your needs.
- Our lawyers in Dubai for labour law are accredited and experienced in providing solutions to your legal needs. From family law to business law, we’ve got it covered.
- Al Balooshi Law Firm provides a wide range of legal services, including legal advice from a team of experienced legal advisors. In Al Balooshi’s office, you will find top lawyers in Dubai who represent the client in pleading with all kinds of cases. These lawyers have competence and experience in handling cases of your nature so that they can provide you with all the details necessary for a successful outcome of your case.
- Our administrators and lawyers understand your case’s complex issues and represent you through all determination stages. We can help you find a solution to your legal problem.
Best labour lawyer in Dubai
- Al Balooshi’s attorney works on behalf of employees and employers to represent them in court when labor disputes arise. The attorney represents workers before the courts to claim unpaid wages and contest unfair dismissals and violations of worker rights. The lawyer also monitors for accrued vacation time, unused sick days, commissions, paid overtime hours during official holidays, and claims bonuses owed from periodic employer payments.
- Providing workers’ rights representation throughout all stages of the labor dispute process, Al Balooshi’s team takes a proactive role in defense of the worker against violations.
- At Al Balooshi Law Firm and Legal Consultation, the lawyers in Dubai for labour law cases represent all types of clients. The lawyer’s practical experience in achieving the best results in presenting legal principles and facts that guarantee clients the desired results in all cases helps clients gain their rights and interests.
Lawyer for labour court
- The Al Balooshi Law Firm is a leading firm of lawyers in Dubai for labour law, providing a full range of services for employees and employers.
- The firm’s attorneys help employers to draft work contracts that suit each case and protect them from disputes in the future by applying preventive legal measures. They also allow workers to find solutions to prevent problems following labor regulations and preserve their rights before all labor courts if amicable attempts to resolve a dispute fail.
- According to the Dubai Labour Law and other labor laws in the United Arab Emirates, a labor lawyer’s job is to help ensure that the law protects employees. A good labor lawyer can save time, money, and effort by understanding the specific local labor laws within the UAE. They can also help protect the public interest and defend the rights of their clients by established legal procedures.
- Experienced lawyers also know how to handle cases within a given legal framework and can often predict with certainty whether or not they will be successful based on prior experience with similar issues.
Do you have a labor law lawyer who is an expert in labour disputes?
- The short answer is yes. The long answer is that Labor disputes are disputes between employers and employees or those who are entitled to any of the rights arising from either. Suppose you are involved in a labor dispute. In that case, the role of an expert lawyer in labor disputes will come to you, and he will be able to help you, negotiate with the employer, and attempt an amicable settlement. Or it may come to represent you before the labor court if necessary, and the payment does not work, as the lawyer will have a comprehensive and in-depth understanding of the labor law in Dubai.
- As a law firm operating according to the highest ethical standards, we seek to achieve the best interests of our clients. Our attorneys and lawyers in Dubai for labour law work closely with businesses and individuals from all sectors of society to ensure that their legal needs met promptly and efficiently.
What services are provided by a labour lawyer who is an expert in labor disputes?
- Lawyers in Dubai for labour law provide legal advice to companies and institutions regarding the UAE’s labor system. The lawyer also advises on the internal regulations of a business or organization and prepares organizational decisions such as disciplinary penalties, annual leave, and end-of-service procedures.
- In addition, labor disputes can be resolved through amicable settlement such as arbitration or mediation and taking the necessary legal procedures before labor bodies and courts.
- Of course, within our firm, Al Balooshi Law Consultation, we do not skimp on providing rich practical experience to give the clients labor legal advice related to labor disputes and the implementation of various litigation procedures.
- When you work with our firm, we will work to achieve the best outcome for your case. We recognize that every person and every situation is different, so we tailor our services to meet your needs. The case can include working within the legal frameworks followed in the UAE labor system and ensuring you know all aspects of this process.
Among the cases that fall under the heading of labor lawsuits:
- Work contracts, conditions, and records are the focus of labor disputes. Wage-related disputes are common. For example, an employer may fail to pay all wages due to the worker or to pay them in full; or the worker may believe he or she is entitled to more wages than he or she is receiving.
- Another issue that can lead to litigation is the number of working hours per day and/or week; for example, if an employee works more than 48 hours per week without extra compensation as stipulated by Article 17 of Decree No. 33 of 2021 regarding the organization of work.
- As with all disputes, a worker’s claim will be judged for unfair dismissal on its merits. To be successful, the worker must prove that his dismissal was unjust and that he was not at fault for the situation which led to his release. The worker may also be entitled to compensation if he can show that he was dismissed in violation of regulations designed to protect him from arbitrary treatment
- it’s also known that the worker has the right to hire a lawyer or a firm with a team of lawyers in Dubai for labour law.
- The judicial authorities in the United Arab Emirates are competent to resolve labor disputes between workers and employers and adjudicate them following the provisions of the Labor Law. All these cases are represented by lawyers in Dubai for labour law.
- The courts also provide legal services to meet the needs of the labor market, including the Labor One-Day Department, which considers uncomplicated labor disputes with simple legal procedures
- and urgent labor cases that cannot be postponed due to potential disruption to individual interests and company interests. The special section for domestic workers’ claims is also popular among them.
A template for a labor claim newspaper in the UAE
- In the United Arab Emirates, the legislator did not overlook the importance of work in society and drew attention to the necessity of organizing it. The position is directly linked to members of the community and their rights.
- It is also indirectly associated with the interests of companies and industrial sectors in this country. The labor law should have been compatible with all that could derive from this general climate of labor issues related to individuals (work injuries and unfair dismissal) and companies (employment of foreign workers and a memorandum of defense).
- The lawyers in Dubai for labour law will fill out the form according to the subject of his client’s lawsuit, including the plaintiff’s name, nationality, phone number, e-mail address, and home address. He also includes data on the defendant, including name, nationality, phone number, and e-mail address. In addition to this information, he provides job details such as reasons for stopping work and salary data (primary and gross). He also asks for a memorandum outlining what his client wants from the court.
- A ready-made electronic claim statement can be obtained from the official website of the Judicial Department in the United Arab Emirates. The legal newspaper includes a memorandum of defense for a company in a UAE labor lawsuit; this type of legal document, which is prepared by the Lawyer Al Balooshi.
- one of the best legal firms in Dubai, by taking advantage of the experience of the best lawyer specializing in labor dispute cases.
Hiring a labor lawyer in Dubai
- When workers or employers have legal issues in the UAE, they turn to lawyers in Dubai for labour law to get help and representation. As an experienced labor law firm in Dubai, Al Balooshi Advocates and Legal Consultants can guide you through the process of resolving your legal issues. We can help you with any case that falls under UAE labor law, including cases involving workers’ rights.
- In choosing a Dubai labor case lawyer, it is essential to consider several factors. Both parties must agree to a power of attorney, and the lawyer is not allowed to work and apply except in what he is entrusted with and the subject for which he is responsible.
- It defines the scope of the lawyer’s authority within the contract. The client needs to know the attorney’s fees that he charges. The fact is that when you hire a knowledgeable lawyer, you are looking for the best and most experienced and legally knowledgeable lawyer to help you solve your case as quickly as possible and with less effort.
UAE labour law legal advice
- We, Al Balooshi Lawyers, are one of the most prominent law offices in Dubai, and we have worked hard to form a team of capable legal advisors.
- Therefore, we are honored to be your best option regarding labor consultancy. Our diverse legal advice covers all aspects of labor problems and solutions, whether you are an employer looking for an answer, a worker seeking justice, or an expatriate from another Arab country with specific needs.
- All cases will be handled by experienced and competent lawyers in Dubai for labour law at Al Balooshi Law Firm.
Al Balooshi Lawyers in Dubai for labour law has a long-standing reputation for providing high-quality, professional legal representation in Dubai. Its lawyers work for Al Balooshi Advocates and Legal Consultants. The office includes a constellation of qualified and experienced lawyers practicing the legal profession in various fields of UAE law.
- Lawyer in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Our services | Lawyer Al Balooshi’s office – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- lawyers specializing in employment law
- law firms in UAE
- legal firms in dubai
- divorce lawyer dubai expat