Welcome to the website of Lawyer in Dubai (Younis Mohammed Al Balushi) for the legal profession and all legal advice in the United Arab Emirates.
We care deeply about our visitors’ privacy and are committed to protecting it. This policy explains how we dispose of your personal information.
This page was created by the people responsible for the site to be clear to all categories of visitors from inside and outside the UAE.
Collection of personal information.
The following personal information about you may be collected, stored, and used:
- Information about your computer or mobile phone, including your Internet Protocol address, your geographical location, the type and version of the browser you are using, and the operating system running your device.
- Information about your visits to and use of this website, including:
The method of your access to the site, the duration of your stay to it, the topics you viewed, the path of your browsing, the location, and the time of your reading of each page within this site.
- Information you enter when registering on our site, such as your e-mail address, account name, and account password.
- The identifying information that you enter when creating an account on the site, such as:
Your name, profile photo, gender, date of birth, marital status, interests and hobbies, educational and professional field.
- Your information that you use when agreeing to send our new files on the site as messages to your e-mail.
Example: your name and e-mail address.
- Information you enter while using the services on our site, such as legal advice and comments on content.
- The information generated during the use of our site, including the times you enter the site and the frequency of your use.
- Information relating to the services you use or the transactions you make through our site includes your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and details of the payment card you use.
- Information you post on our site to share online, including your username, profile picture, and the content you share.
- Information is contained in any messages you send us directly via e-mail or the site.
- Any other personal information that you send to us.
Before you disclose to us – we are the website of Dubai lawyer Younis Mohammed Al Balushi – personal information about another person, you must obtain the consent of this person to publish and process this information, and we do not bear any legal responsibility if you deliberately or unintentionally ignored this note.
Note that the person about whom you share private information without his consent can sue you legally through the Electronic Crimes Unit in Dubai Courts.
Use of your personal information.
We use personal information submitted to us through our website for the purposes described in this policy or on the relevant pages or applications with the website.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Managing our site _Younis Muhammad Al Balushi_ and our work on the Internet.
- To improve our site to be more relevant to you.
- Enable you to use the services available on the site.
- Send you the information you request from the site.
- Send notifications via e-mail to those you have specifically asked to be sent.
- We will send you an e-mail newsletter if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer need it).
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business or the business of entities we think may be of interest to you by e-mail if you have expressly agreed to do so. (You may notify us any time if you no longer require these marketing communications.)
- Dealing with inquiries or complaints made by you or made to us about you on the website.
- Protect our site from fraud and maintain security.
- Verifying the implementation of the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through the website’s messaging service).
- Other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on the site, we will publish and otherwise use that information by the license you grant. You can use your privacy settings to limit the publication of your information on the site and modify them by using your account’s privacy control.
Without your express consent, we will not provide any third party with your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Disclosure of personal information.
We may disclose your personal information only to site administrators, insurers, professional advisors, or the judiciary reasonably for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any ongoing or potential legal proceedings.
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and bank card risk reduction).
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to any third parties.
International data transfer.
- Information we collect may be stored, processed, or transferred between any of the countries where we operate to enable us to use the information per this policy.
- The information we collect may be transferred to countries that may not be subject to equivalent data protection laws in your country.
- We cannot prevent others from using or misusing the personal information you post on our site, which is available worldwide.
Retention of personal information.
This section sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information. These include the following policies:
- Personal information we process for any purpose may only be retained for as long as necessary.
- We do not disclose your personal information outside the scope of the “Disclosure of Personal Information” paragraph that you agreed to previously.
- We delete the information as soon as it is no longer needed
- Notwithstanding the provisions in this section, we will keep any personal information to the extent specified by law if we believe these documents will help us defend our rights.
Security of your personal information.
- We undertake reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent your personal information’s loss, misuse, or alteration.
- We undertake to store all personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall-protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions that are carried out through our electronic blog are protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that you agree to this policy, knowing that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure. We cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you use to access our site.
We update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on the site. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you understand any changes to this policy, and we may notify you of changes to this policy by e-mail.
You may ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you, the provision of which is subject to the following:
- Provide a suitable proof of identity (we usually accept a copy of your identity or your passport, or residence paper for Arab and foreign countries)
- We may withhold the personal information you request to the extent permitted by law.
- You can ask us any time to refrain from processing your data for marketing.
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated. We at a lawyer in Dubai are always ready to serve you.