Best criminal lawyer in Dubai, UAE
آخر تحديث: 17 November، 2022
From the far west to the far east, the United Arab Emirates society has been closed to the outside world for a long time since the recent developments in the country opened the door wide. With this openness has come an increase in criminal crimes, diversification, and development in the forms of crimes. Emirati citizens did not commit only crimes against one another, which contributed to the increase.
On the one hand, it was caused by foreign residents committing crimes against each other, and on the other hand, by Emiratis committing crimes against each other.
A variety of crimes have an international dimension, and crimes related to the use of technology and the use of information often have a connection with the development of information crimes due to the disruption of society’s security that occurs when felonies, misdemeanors, or infractions are committed.
Criminal lawyers in Dubai specialize in criminal cases if UAE citizens or residents commit crimes or are perpetrated against them in the Emirate of Dubai. Al Balooshi Law Firm and Legal Consultations have the best criminal lawyer in Dubai, UAE, who specializes in criminal cases.
Best criminal lawyer in Dubai
Whenever you are in Dubai, you risk being victimized by a crime or a crime committed against someone close to you or your family. Under Article 26 of the UAE Penal Code, crimes are classified as follows:
In order to distinguish among these three types of crimes, the kind of punishment prescribed for each crime distinguishes them: ( border crimes, amicable retribution crimes, and punitive crimes ).
In the Code of Criminal Procedures, members of the UAE legislature also established detailed procedures for investigating criminal offenses, promoting trial procedures, releasing accused parties, and appealing judgments.
In the UAE, individuals who are not legally competent are prohibited from pursuing their criminal cases, primarily because a lawyer must be appointed in criminal cases.
At Al Balooshi Law Firm and Legal Consultation, you can find the best criminal lawyer in Dubai, UAE, including a selection of the best lawyers and legal advisors in Dubai who specialize in criminal cases.
Their expertise lies in identifying the criminal nature of crimes, blaming the victim for the crime, and offering mitigating factors. As well as knowing criminal law procedures, they understand the criminal procedure code.
Investigations, witness requests, medical expert requests, appeals of investigative judge’s decisions, appeals of a sentence of a criminal court, and release are among the skills they possess.
Due to a large number of law firms in Dubai and the fact that Dubai has experienced tremendous growth, looking for the best criminal lawyer in Dubai is a very common task. Because of its favorable political, economic, cultural, and social climate has attracted job seekers from around the world.
In addition to physicians, engineers, lawyers, economists, writers, writers, journalists, and many others, it attracted a wide variety of experts.
You may have questions about how you find the best criminal lawyer in Dubai when you find yourself in the criminal court as a plaintiff or defendant.
– Please answer the following two questions before we answer your question:
When looking for the best criminal lawyer in Dubai, what points should you consider?
– Here are a few important factors you should consider when choosing the best criminal lawyer in Dubai:
- An expert in the UAE Penal Code and the UAE Court of Cassation’s decisions related to criminal cases.
- From the start of the investigation to the final decision, an expert in UAE Criminal Procedures Law must be available.
- In order to defend your rights in court, you must be able to present convincing legal arguments.
- Choosing the best criminal lawyer in Dubai UAE: how do you know if you have contacted the right one?
This is very simple and easy, as Al Balooshi Law Firm and Legal Consultation have a team of experts specializing in criminal cases, so we say that they are the best criminal lawyers in Dubai.
You will immediately know that you are contacting the best criminal lawyer in Dubai, UAE, once you contact Al Balooshi Advocates and Legal Consultants.
Criminal lawyer meaning
Exactly what is a criminal lawyer? In response to this question, the criminal lawyer may be defined as follows:
Attorneys who specialize in criminal law and are experts in general and private criminal law are known as criminal lawyers.
There are a number of statutes that criminalize acts and consider them criminal, including the Penal Code, the Code of Criminal Procedure, and any special laws that criminalize acts and consider them criminal, including military laws, customs laws, gun laws, and drug laws.
How does the best criminal lawyer in Dubai differ from other professionals?
Professional qualities of a successful criminal attorney include:
- His knowledge of the UAE Penal Code and its amendments, as well as all related special laws criminalizing the use of drugs, the carrying of weapons, and the commission of terrorism, is crucial.
- The best criminal lawyer in Dubai needs to have a thorough understanding of the UAE Code of Criminal Procedure, which governs the follow-up of the case. The investigative judges and the prosecutor are the first steps, followed by the pleadings before the criminal court, the judgment, and then the appeal in cassation.
- It is crucial that he be able to convince the judges of his client’s innocence by having a strong personality.
- No matter what he does in his career or society, he must be proficient in communication skills with others.
- Additionally, he must be able to handle the pressures and burdens of work and be capable of working under any condition.
- In order to successfully handle criminal cases, he must come up with creative legal solutions.
- Laws and regulations in force in his country must be a part of his legal culture.
- It is also necessary for him to have a solid understanding of all legal issues that may arise from the case.
- The most important thing is that he is honest and ethical in his work.
You can be sure that you will find these qualities and many more in Al Balooshi Law Firm and Legal Consultations, the best criminal lawyer in Dubai, UAE.
Criminal lawyers at these firms have similar qualities, but they also have lawyers in other areas of law, including civil, commercial, personal, labor, investment, etc.
Criminal law in UAE
In the UAE, there are different types of criminal cases
In accordance with the punishment prescribed for each crime, UAE legislators have separated crimes into felonies, misdemeanors, and violations. Felonies are crimes that are punishable by the following:
- The punishment of drinking or slander is the only punishment that is not a punishment or retaliation.
- life imprisonment, a temporary prison
It is considered a misdemeanor if the penalty for it is:
- the fine
- blood money
It is considered a violation if the penalty for it is:
- A reservation for at least twenty-four hours and not more than ten days must be made.
- Not more than a thousand dirhams in fines.
In addition, the crimes are classified based on their location, along with the penalties associated with each, making it easy to classify them as felonies, misdemeanors, or contraventions.
Once the judge examines the criminal case from its material and moral perspectives, he determines what kind of crime it is. When he decides what kind of crime it is, he immediately determines what punishment is imposed on its perpetrator, which allows him to classify the crime into a felony, misdemeanor, or violation.
In Dubai, we can categorize criminal cases into three categories:
- Felonies involve threats to the security of the state’s external and internal borders, such as treason, espionage, and bearing arms against the state.
- In addition to murders, injuries, and rapes, felony crimes are crimes against persons.
- Fraud and theft of money are the third types of a felony.
Despite aggravating circumstances, mitigating arguments, or excuses for punishment, these crimes are described based on basic punishments.
This act remains classified as a felony even if its penalty can be mitigated, and its penalty is so reduced that it becomes a misdemeanor rather than a felony.
Civil case in UAE
UAE civil issues. Conflicts between people are the most common civil court cases, and the only way to resolve these disputes is through the court system. Civil cases have two components: a claim made by someone else and a response made by the defendant.
Civil suits in the UAE
It is possible for a person who commits a crime that is not as serious as murder, rape, and abuse to only have a civil suit pending against her. An example of a civil case is one in which damage has caused a crime. If Covenant’s actions cause damage, they should be held responsible.
Criminal activity is not involved in this type of case, but it’s possible that one of our best criminal lawyer in Dubai at Al Balooshi law firm to represent your case in the civil court.
A civil case can involve a variety of legal issues. The answers to these questions vary based on what is being asked about or complained about.
General Civil suits:
The most common procedure for suing someone for money in civil court over an injury, contract, or property damage involves borrowing money and not settling the dispute. Different countries have different rules.
Small Claims suits:
A dispute over an unpaid account may be brought by a company or individual against another company or individual. This type of dispute is not permitted to be handled by an attorney.
The decision to divorce can occur to anyone at any time, especially if they no longer want to take care of their children or be married to them.
Suits of juveniles:
Children cannot be imprisoned if they participate in events that fall under criminal law jurisdiction. If the child is 18 and not charged with a crime, it will be repossessed under statutory issues.
Tenant / Owner Cases :
Conflicts between tenants when one is trying to evict the other or when the tenant is trying to get their deposit back after being evicted need to be resolved legally.
The most reliable evidence will be considered by a judge or jury in civil court cases. In making their decision, a judge or jury will consider more information regardless of how many pieces of evidence both parties have. This is known as “predominance of evidence.”
If someone commits an unlawful act, they may be subject to civil penalties. A civil penalty entails compensating the victim for the pain and suffering they have suffered.
In criminal cases, the penalty is more severe, including prison time and citizenship loss. By contrast, civil court cases involve no legal penalties other than monetary compensation. Judges and courts may revoke the rights of guilty parties, and a criminal must demonstrate guilt before obtaining a license or permit.
We provided information about what it takes to be the best criminal lawyer in Dubai. Here at the Al Balooshi law office, we have a legal team that can help you with your needs; you can contact us and be sure that you are in a safe place.