Lawyers specializing in employment law
آخر تحديث: 15 November، 2022
In this decade, the number of legal services has increased drastically in Dubai because of the large number of new businesses and companies that opened their work or organizations that have expanded their assets in this country.
This article introduces you to lawyers specializing in employment law, which every worker or employer looks for to protect their rights following Dubai labor law.
So we will give some information about lawyers and employment law, hoping this will help you answer all your questions.
Lawyers specializing in employment law.
With new business comes new workforces and human resources that need to be organized and solve any problems they face. On the other hand, if any employee or employer has been unsatisfied, they will turn to the power of law to solve their issues against the responsible party.
Al Balooshi Law Firm and Legal Consultation provide employment law lawyers in Dubai specializing in employment disputes and preventing problems between employees and employers. Maintain a legal perspective on all labor issues.
An experienced Dubai employment lawyer focused on labor law and unions, Al Balooshi. His work at Al Balooshi’s office is to help clients obtain their labor rights in compliance with United Arab Emirates labor regulations.
Law Firms specializing in employment law.
- To assign to a case the best law firm in Dubai or to seek legal advice in filing a complaint against a person, company, or institution and take legal advice concerning our affairs from a lawyer. Those looking for the best law firm in the United Arab Emirates are in the right place and at the right time.
- Al Balooshi Law Firm provides modern legal solutions. We offer our services no matter what type of legal assistance each individual seeks; expertise in various topics is available.
- Our goal has been to provide you with a law firm that includes a constellation of highly qualified and experienced lawyers specializing in employment law, with expertise in various legal fields according to the UAE’s professional standards.
- Through a selection of legal advisors, Al Balooshi Law Firm provides various legal services, including legal advice, that align with the latest legal techniques and development.
- As part of Al Balooshi’s office in Dubai, we employ the best lawyers to represent clients in all lawsuits. With their expertise and experience, the case is likely to succeed because they have all the documents needed.
- A Dubai labor lawyer serves as your legal advisor, helping you develop the most appropriate legal solutions for your problem according to the highest professional standards, duly and legally.
Lawyers for workplace fairness.
- At Al Balooshi’s office, our lawyers specializing in employment law provide legal assistance in labor matters, such as resolving disputes between employees and employers among individuals, companies, and institutions by bringing the case to the competent court for resolving disputes and the issue of settling accounts that both parties are due jointly into one.
- Whether a labor case involves employers, workers, or employees, a Dubai labor lawyer will be able to represent all parties concerned before the courts, whether they are appealing, cassation, or in the first instance, as well as bringing in expert consultants to settle accounts due under fixed-term or indefinite contracts.
- In addition to securing overdue salaries and unfair dismissal claims, the Dubai employment Lawyer assists workers in monitoring accrued vacations, end-of-service and overtime working hours, and obtaining bonuses, commissions, percentages, and work allowances during official holidays and vacation periods.
- Al Balooshi Advocates and Legal Consultants represents the skill of a Dubai employment case lawyer in presenting legal principles and facts in a manner that guarantees clients the desired outcome in all cases regarding the employer or employee.
- Thus, an employment lawyer at Al Balooshi Law Firm and Legal Consultation gained much knowledge and practical experience in labor and employment issues due to this training. He has gained a great deal of experience in providing labor legal advice and prosecuting cases on behalf of individuals and companies, thanks to his extensive experience delivering employment legal advice.
UAE employment Lawyers in Dubai and Sharjah.
- Based on a consistent approach, Al Balooshi Law Firm’s labor attorney manages labor cases in Dubai and Sharjah, unfollowing legal regulations by developing preventive legal measures that help workers and employers avoid problems.
- As well as protecting the rights of workers and employers, Dubai and Sharjah lawyers specializing in employment law draft a work contract that suits every case and is protected from future disputes.
- When amicable attempts to resolve a labor dispute fail, an employment lawyer also represents clients in labor courts.
For this reason, an experienced employment lawyer can contribute to the success of the case in several ways, such as:
- Having a knowledgeable and experienced lawyer in all UAE employment laws can save the client time, money, and effort, which does not result in a need to file a lawsuit.
- A lawyer is knowledgeable about how to defend the rights of clients within the legal process and how to defend the public interest.
- A lawyer’s legal experience makes the likelihood of his victory in a labor case particular under the law.
- The Dubai labor Lawyer handles labor dues and compensation claims.
At Al Balooshi Advocates and Legal Consultants, we have the best labor lawyers in Dubai and Sharjah. We are proud to contact you by the phone number in the article as the leading legal office in the Emirates that has achieved success in labor issues and other matters regulated by law.
Legal advice on employment disputes.
- An employment dispute is a disagreement between the employer and the worker or an individual entitled to one of their rights.
- When you are involved in a labor dispute, you can benefit from the expertise of a labor dispute lawyer, who can assist you in negotiating an amicable settlement with the employer. If necessary, the lawyer may appear in court to represent you if the settlement fails, as he or she will understand the UAE labor law comprehensively and in-depth.
Services provided by An expert in employment disputes in Dubai.
- A contract will be drafted or reviewed according to UAE employment laws through its studies, reviews, and drafting of contracts.
- Besides preparing internal policies, he may also prepare regulations about the workplace.
- Moreover, disciplinary actions, annual leaves, and end-of-service procedures are prepared for organizational decisions.
- We take necessary legal procedures before labor bodies and courts to resolve employment disputes through amicable settlements, such as arbitration or mediation.
Dubai’s lawyers specializing in employment law, Al Balooshi Law Firm and Consultation, offer clients labor legal advice and implement various litigation procedures, regardless of their background and experience in labor disputes.
Keeping in mind the legal frameworks followed in the UAE employment system, the lawyers of our firm work within the principle of prioritizing the client’s interests for the best result.
The benefits of hiring an employment lawyer.
- To claim their rights before the relevant judicial authorities and courts, workers and employers must hire lawyers specializing in employment law. In addition, he may need solid legal representation to defend himself.
- Hence, if you are looking for a lawyer in Dubai to appoint in your case and want to hire a lawyer in Dubai who has the experience and in-depth knowledge of employment law in Dubai, then you should contact the best lawyer at Al Balooshi Advocates and Legal Consultants.
- Generally speaking, a lawyer will be assigned a case by a client to facilitate completing the work given to him. This is done following an agreement between the client and the lawyer. There are various types of legal cases that can be assigned to the lawyer under UAE law, including labor cases.
To hire lawyers specializing in employment law, several factors must be considered, including:
- Both parties must sign a power of attorney.
- Work and application are restricted to those matters with which a lawyer has been entrusted and for which he is responsible. Lawyers’ authority is defined in the contract by this clause.
- Attorney’s fees should be disclosed to clients.
You want to hire a lawyer with the most significant experience and legal knowledge to help you solve your case as quickly and efficiently as possible. As a result, we recommend contacting Al Balooshi Law Firm in Dubai through this website if you have a Dubai labor case, and you will be informed of all the details and procedures to follow.
Legal assistance about employment issues in Dubai.
- Is there something about work, workers, and labor law that you’d like to know more about? Looking for labor legal advice in Dubai? The Al Balooshi Legal Office in Dubai provides advocacy and legal consultations through its website, where you will find information about its services.
- Several institutions, companies, and establishments face this issue regularly, which is considered one of the workers’ most significant problems. Consequently, Al Balooshi Law Firm prides itself on providing accurate legal guidance on any employment dispute you may encounter. It is honored to be the best option if you are looking for employment consultancy at the Al Balooshi office in Dubai.
- Hence, Al Balooshi Law Firm in Dubai provides a diverse range of legal advice services and lawyers specializing in employment law that you are looking for. We cater to employers, workers, and expatriates from several Arab countries.
An experienced and competent labor lawyer can help you achieve justice in all its forms.
The defense memo sets out the defense’s position in an unfair dismissal case.
In Article No. 120 of Federal Law No. 8 of 1980 regarding the regulation of labor relations, amendments, and related decisions, the UAE Law aims to ensure an effective work environment, fulfill work conditions, and ensure optimal production.
A company may rely on this article when preparing a memorandum of defense in a UAE labor lawsuit when the employer has the right to dismiss a worker without prior notice in some cases.
Dismissals without warning are permitted in the following cases:
- Fraudulent documents, false nationality, or impersonating another person.
- The employer has a good case for dismissing a worker during or after his temporary probation phase.
- This section stipulates that the labor department must be notified of an accident that resulted in a financial loss for the employer within 48 hours if the worker committed a danger.
- It is prohibited to violate any instructions regarding peace and working conditions, provided the instructions have been communicated verbally and posted on prominent hanging boards.
- Despite warnings, the worker continues to violate the terms of the contract concluded between him and his employer.
- An employee in a state of drunkenness or substance abuse during a period of employment or a court ruling against him for a crime against honor or trust.
- A worker is terminated if they disseminate a secret that must be kept confidential or if he assaults an employer, supervisor, or co-worker.
- Absences without a legitimate excuse by the worker.
Moreover, workers have the right to leave work without prior notice under the law:
- Employers and managers may be held accountable if they violate the employment contract terms or the labor laws.
- When an employer assaults a worker, the worker may file a labor lawsuit against the aggressor and request compensation from the aggressor.
Dismissal without cause.
- Unfair dismissals are when an employer terminates a worker’s service unlawfully, without following the law, and without reference to any of the reasons we previously outlined in those cases of dismissal permissible by law.
- It is also considered arbitrary dismissal from work when an employee submits a claim to the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation, and that claim is confirmed to be true.
- In cases where the employer arbitrarily dismissed a worker, the worker was allowed to file an employment lawsuit with the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation, with the help of lawyers specializing in employment law, also along with an explanation of the nature of the dismissal based on the employer’s accusations and the worker’s claims, to try to come to an amicable agreement between the parties.
- Whenever the Ministry’s efforts to reconcile the worker and employer fail, the case is brought before the appropriate court.
- The court will award compensation owed to the worker if the employer has unfairly dismissed him and the nature of the dismissal has been established legally by the court.
- It is the worker’s long service on the job, the extent of the damage caused by unfair dismissal, and the type of work the worker was doing that warrants this compensation.
- Besides the court-ordered compensation, the worker is also entitled to end-of-service compensation, a warning allowance, and other financial entitlements he did not receive and in which he remains employed.
- Among Al Balooshi’s law firm’s specialties are labor issues (labor law and issues) and unfair dismissal disputes, and he uses his legal expertise to represent clients.
Inability to file a lawsuit under employment laws.
- A common mistake made by clients who intend to file an employment lawsuit is to overlook these crucial matters, which can lead to forfeiture or loss of the lawsuit:
- In cases of termination of work – unfair dismissal), or other issues, it refers to the expiration of the case by prescription after some time beyond the period permitted by law to register the action with the labor court. With Al Balooshi Advocates and Legal Consultants, you can now contact the best lawyers specializing in employment law.
As part of Al Balooshi Advocates and Legal Consultants, Azerouni Lawyers work under a solid network of qualified and experienced lawyers with extensive experience in various legal fields in the UAE, especially in employment laws. Click here to contact us.