The top list of lawyers in Dubai
آخر تحديث: 22 January، 2023
المقال السابق: Best Criminal Lawyers In Dubai
In this article, you will find out about the top list of lawyers in Dubai that has been compiled to make your search easier. Research is conducted based on relevant data, reputation, success rate, customer reviews, fees, and overall satisfaction indexes to formulate the list.
List of lawyers in Dubai.
This list has been made to include the top lawyers in Dubai as follows. This is the 2023 list of lawyers in Dubai with their locations and details.
- Younis Mohammed al Balushi.
Sobha Ivory 1 – Al Amal St – Business Bay – Dubai.
- This law firm was established to offer Dubai’s highest quality legal services. In light of the changes in social life and their client’s legal needs, our group of the best lawyers in Dubai provides legal advice and guidance.
- Licensed by the Ministry of Justice of the United Arab Emirates, the Attorney Younis Mohammed Al Balushi Law Firm is a Dubai law firm. They have professional, academically educated, and experienced team members.
- To help their clients succeed, their lawyers in Dubai harness these capabilities regardless of their legal challenges. They want to demonstrate the professionalism of their team by providing the best possible legal services to reflect the trust the client has placed in us.
- To handle each problem effectively, team members collaborate. They combine traditional and modern means to resolve issues, communicate with clients, and analyze all variables and options. As a result, each step is defined in terms of the effects it will have as well as what outcomes it can produce.
- Ahmed Ibrahim Advocates & Legal Consultants.
ACICO Business Park, Port Saeed, 4th floor, Office No. 406,
The areas in which the firm specializes are Full litigation support; Employment; Family Law; Criminal; Corporate Finance & Commercial Law; Property & Real Estate Law; Banking Law; Civil Law.
- Bin Haider Advocates & Legal Consultants.
The H Hotel, Office Tower, 32nd Floor, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
Specializations are in: Criminal; Commercial; Construction; Real Estate; Corporate; Banking; Rental; Personal Status/Family; Insurance and Reinsurance; Labor; Air & Aviation; Maritime; Oil & Gas; Medical & Healthcare; Media & Technology; Consumer Goods & Retail; Funds and Investment Management.
- Everys Legal Consultancy.
The Fairmont, Sheikh Zayed Road, P O Box 73310 Dubai
Specializations are in: Matrimonial Law; Wills &Trusts; Company Law; Employment Law; Arbitration & Litigation.
How to become a lawyer in Dubai?
Legal consultants and advocates are the two types of lawyers in Dubai. Any list of lawyers in Dubai can only practice if they are registered as practicing lawyers by the Ministry of Justice or if they practice in federal courts under the Federal Law on the Regulation of the Profession. The Dubai bar association must license a lawyer to practice law in Dubai.
It is required that the advocate be a national of the United Arab Emirates States to meet this requirement. As a further requirement, he must be at least 20 years old. Moreover, he must have the total civil capacity, a good reputation, and character and be free of disciplinary or criminal convictions.
Complying with Department of Legal Affairs regulations.
The Department of Legal Affairs began requiring lawyers to register in 2011 under a new regulation.
Providing legal services outside of the court requires them to complete this step. A license application requires the applicant to supply certain information regarding his or her as a female lawyer in Dubai qualifications.
This entity also licenses law firms, and the Department of Economic Development requires the law firm to meet formalities.
The Dubai Financial Services Authority requires an ancillary service provider license for law firms in the Dubai International Financial Centre. The Ruler’s court must also approve this establishment.
The licensing and regulatory requirements for practicing law in other Emirates of the UAE differ.
Law practicing restrictions.
Rulers’ courts have the final say about the list of lawyers in Dubai who can practice law. The Emirate government may require lawyers to operate offices in their respective emirates before they can practice law in the country.
There is no restriction on foreign lawyers practicing local law. Court appearances are restricted to Dubai nationals, and Federal Supreme Court litigation can only be taken in by registered advocates.
Applicants for advocacy licenses must hold a law, Islamic law, or equivalent qualification from an accredited university or higher education institute in the state and complete the training requirement.
Most common questions about lawyers in Dubai.
Here are some of the most common questions about our topic and their answers.